Start slow, build up speed
Built for training precision and speed, it guides you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to on-screen graph.
Draw your drill
Use the built-in best-practice graph designed for optimal learning curve or use your own ideas simply by drawing a line with mouse.
Save your presets
Save custom presets including graph, beats per column and target tempo.
Windowed and full-screen
Windowed and full-screen mode for distraction free experience.
View time remaining to the end of the drill.
Higher and lower pitch clicks let you know when tempo changes.
Choose your sound
Carefully selected built-in sounds to suit different types of music can be complemented by using your own sound file (.wav or .aiff).
Free and paid
Free Lite version is fully functional and perfect for beginners offering speeds up to 100 bpm. Paid version adds custom presets and speeds up to 300 bpm. Updates are free for both versions.
Mac: You need Mac Intel machine running OS X 10.5 or later, and 1 GB RAM.
Windows: Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 machine with a Pentium 4® or Celeron® compatible processor or higher and 1 GB RAM.
|Spacebar||Play / pause|
|Enter||Play from beginning|
|1 .. 6||Load preset 1 to 6 (Shift-click buttons to save)|
|0||Load default tempo graph|
|Up / Down||Change tempo up / down by intervals of 5 bpm|
|Left / Right||Previous / next column|
|Esc / F||Switch between normal and fullscreen mode|
1.3 / 21 July 2013
- You can now choose between three built-in metronome sounds: wood block, snare drum and cowbell. In addition, you can use your own sound file in .wav or .aiff format.
- Bugfix: the sound accents indicating tempo going slower or faster trigered incorrectly.
- Bugfix: volume level was not saved.
1.2 / 11 July 2013
- Volume level is now saved on quit.
- Application window is restored to last used position.
- Several visual polishes.
0.6 / 15 April 2013
- First release for Windows.
- Better graphics for full-screen button.
- No more nagging about limitations in Lite version.
- Bugfix: playback started from second bar after loading a preset.
0.5 / 06 April 2013
- Initial release.